1958: the Company starts operating in the end of the 1950s in Thessaloniki, when the founder Athanassios Nikolopoulos begins the production of plastic lighting fixtures and trade of electrical equipment.
1964: the small back then business is transferred to Athens. The other two brothers Georgios and Nikolaos Nikolopoulos also join the business.
1969: the first wholly owned premises are inaugurated, where the plant unit is transferred. Α small show room is also operating. The customer network is growing all over Greek territory.
1977: the company is transferred to its new wholly owned premises built in Vouliagmenis Avenue in Athens, where the warehouse, offices and the show room are now located.
1985-1995: the company production unit acquires new modern machines, while new models of exterior lighting fixtures are produced. The company now produces also in aluminium and brass. Company sales are multiplied all over Greek market, while first exports begin.
1996: all factory products are marked CE according to the European Standards and with the accreditation of ELOT (Hellenic Standardisation Organisation).
2000: the company invests in new plastic injection machines for the production of new plastic lighting fixtures. Slowly the company is taken over by the new generation of the family.
2010: the company introduces its new brand name NB LIGHTING.
2011: the company becomes the distributor of WESTINGHOUSE LIGHTING CORPORATION -ceiling fans, lighting fixtures and lamps- in Greece, Cyprus and Balkans.
2013: the Company is now ISO 9001 certified